Welcome to Stour XC, these last few months have been a real struggle for us all and we
hope you have all managed to stay safe and well. We have missed seeing you and your
horses on the course and the place has been extremely quiet!! We obviously need to
implement some procedures to keep us all safe and have carried out a review of the
premises to restrict the possible transmission of Covid -19. Therefore in addition to our
standard terms and conditions we will ask that you consider and adhere to the extra one’s
we feel necessary for us to open and run in line with the Governments policies.
These measures will be lifted as and when we are advised to:
All bookings will need to be made on-line and paid for in advance of your session,
the email receipt you receive will act as your acceptance of the terms and
conditions. Please bring it with you but keep in your vehicle and take away with you
- A restriction of 6 riders on the whole course will be in place and only one adult per
rider is permitted to attend with the rider.
- The mini course will be available to use but won’t be available to book on its own.
- We ask that you do not arrive early for your session and that you leave promptly
- Please ensure you are prepared for any emergency situations to avoid putting
yourself or us at risk.
- All covid-19 measures will need to be adhered to in terms of social distancing
(minimum 2 metre apart) and hand washing with sanitiser provided. Toilets will be
open if required but not the reception room and a policy of one in one out will be in
- Please when using the car park to load and un-load think about your distancing from
others to avoid unnecessary contact.
- If you are feeling unwell before attendance or are showing any symptoms please
don’t attend and a full refund will be given.
- These are additional terms and conditions to our standard ones which you will find as you
go through the booking process.